Sunday, April 15, 2007

random scene at Nagasaki harbor

We, me and two other Indonesian friends, spent few hours here at the harbor, checking the new Nagasaki Prefecture Art Museum and some other buildings, and then took some random pictures around the place. These are some decent results I got. Well, here it goes.The picture to signify the place. Dejima harbor in Nagasaki. haha.
I took this one inside the harbor administration building. Just a normal Japanese salary man reading newspaper in one composed image. Well, as I said, randomly taken.
These last two entries are my favorites. The first one, I wanted to picture some "lovey dovey scene", but since I got only one dove, and a couple, then I had to switch the theme to "lonely dovey, oh, i miss being couple".
The group and the coke truck. Well, maybe in many ways this one is imperfect picture. But I think I got what I needed from this one. To show there is a bunch of people together, and one Coca Cola truck, alone. It would be nice if only they drank Coca Cola at that time, then I can got even further with the concept, "Always Coca Cola!". Kidding. :)

No comments:

b a s u k i s a i d

lifelong learning through a lifelong spiky sandals therapy is good, my friends.