Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I am POP!

This entry is not about photography nor architecture. This is only a part of me wanting to be exposed in this blog. No, not my body parts, or anything. Just my thought, which I "discovered" today.
I tried to be jazz, to be rock, even be techno but after all i am POP. It is not about music, to be exact, though I used those terms of music genres. It is about my standing point in viewing architecture, or in a broader aspect, the world around me. I love trends, I "learned" a lot from pop culture, enjoying being in the state of having a lot of fun with my life when actually I gotta get serious. Time is ticking, and keep on ticking. Leaving me with a big burden in the end. But yet, I still the same. The POP approach just too thick within my blood. At least for now, and that is not entirely bad thing, because I enjoy being POP.
And being POP in my standing point toward architecture, means that I have a tendency to follow the trends, aware of the latest gossip regarding those so-called trends, and obviously, has no consistency on the way of doing architecture. haha.
So, statement for today is, I AM POP!

No comments:

b a s u k i s a i d

lifelong learning through a lifelong spiky sandals therapy is good, my friends.