Wednesday, March 28, 2007

persona>harry kurniawan

Harry Kurniawan, my fellow Indonesian, spending his one year here in Osaka to sharpen his ideas on architecture. He is a lecturer back at my university in Indonesia, teaching Environment Accessibility in the Department of Architecture. A guy with calm and collected personality, kinda uptight, with talents on writing and photography, or maybe more. He's got growing numbers of fans from his students because of his charming way of teaching (haha!) and his patience on guiding the students. These are how I picture him. In pictures, of course. Enjoy.


In action.

Well, most of his time he spent with taking pictures, reading books, .. But when you least expect it, he can..

Play the angklung instrument! Yes, he can!
And, he remind me a lot of that guy Jake Gyllenhaal from Brokeback Mountain, but maybe it is just me. Here's a close up of Jake (the fake).


No comments:

b a s u k i s a i d

lifelong learning through a lifelong spiky sandals therapy is good, my friends.