Thursday, March 29, 2007

frontal composition

I wish I will have my name written like that, in front of my architecture work. A star architect, yes, I dream of becoming one. Hahaha.

Or imagining the feeling of these people, living in one famous architecture. Maybe they're rich, maybe they are famous. But one thing for sure, they are lucky in the first place. Huhuhu.


Entrance to the 234 m tall Fukuoka Tower. Colorful with teenagers flocking the place.


A bike and stripes of shadows. Always interesting to capture this kind of scene.


The color version, with a cone under the same stripes.


Frontal composition, as the title mentioned. Now with the colors and one interesting object. Or so.

Ouch, bump on the frame. Careful there, mister.
And that is all, folks!

1 comment:

Wid said...

the one with the bike's pretty cool! you're getting a lot better. :D

b a s u k i s a i d

lifelong learning through a lifelong spiky sandals therapy is good, my friends.