Thursday, March 29, 2007

Miyajima, the infamous red gate

Claimed as one of the best three scenery spots of Japan, this place sure is awesome. And indeed I saw it awesome. Check on the pictures after the jump. Go on, jump!


Currently i like to play with over exposure settings, such as above pictures, and more. This one is a definite moment,but since I am a newbie photographer (haha!), I cannot get enough time and reasons to get the perfect capture. But anyhow, I got one. This.
And the almost perfect moment, which I regret on a lot. hiks..
And this is the first place where I actually understand the term of "chasing the sunset". Yes, my first serious sunset pictures at Miyajima. What a place to start a new adventure.


OK, this one quite a long post. So, enjoy. And keep on tuning. Yahaa!

1 comment:

Marius Muscalu said...

nice photos...i like them...

b a s u k i s a i d

lifelong learning through a lifelong spiky sandals therapy is good, my friends.