Thursday, January 1, 2009

Red Dot Design Museum, I am back.


Yes, I am officially back. Still with the same gear as two years ago. Don't blame me on my vivacious taste on books or toys, but yeah, that is the main reason I am stuck with my camera. But, another but, the camera serves it function well when it can work. So no complaints from me.


Another news from me, is that I am in Singapore now, so most of the pictures will be taken either from some close by "architecture thing-y", or when I got the chance just to leave the office and snap a few shots just right round the corner of Robinson Road. :)


Well, let's start off with this blog already. The time is the long holiday, from 22 December till well, a couple more days, and the object this time is the red dot design museum, yes, as you can tell from the typo on the picture above. :)

Enjoy the pictures, and don't forget to comment, because that is the main reason I put pictures in this blog, not in multiply or some sort of social network stuff. Cheers. :) :D

The museum houses numbers of designed items which have won the award. That is why you see the typo.
Check if you can spot the receptionist, she should be there (somewhere. Bad lighting, ouch.)


Yin and Yang.

I prefer to name the picture above "Ridwan Kamil session". :)

This one goes to "my favorites" section. Awesome, should I say to myself.

Shaken, but not stirred. Never let the blurry details forbid you to read the "dots".

Rhythm and Lights

Red, of the red dots museum. :)

One black and white for this time.

OK, the holiday was long and some days will still be ahead of us, so I'll have some stocks of photos to share. Will see what comes up next. :)

Pleased to be back. :D

No comments:

b a s u k i s a i d

lifelong learning through a lifelong spiky sandals therapy is good, my friends.